Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 62


Day 62 and here is what’s up…It works!

I started month 3 of 3 on this journey yesterday.  In month 3, it alternates between weeks from month 1 and month 2. I did the first workout of the program yesterday after having not doing it since month 1.  Wow!  2 things…I was amazed at how hard and easy it was at the same time.  I’ll explain.

When I first did this workout, I hadn’t done this kind of a workout before.  I had to do the cheats on many of the exercises.  This time, I was able to do all of the exercises without the cheats.  They weren’t easy, but they were easier.  However, like anything, cheats make things easier. Since I wasn’t doing the cheats, I was getting the full benefit (or butt-kicking) of each move.   I checked my log and I was doing the same number of reps as month 1. At first, I was discouraged, but then I thought about the fact that I was doing harder reps than last time by doing the full exercise.

In other news, I also bought a pair of pants smaller than I can remember wearing in a LONG time.  I have to say, it’s pretty cool.  If you read my first entry, I talked about losing about 50 or so pounds a couple years ago.  I had gotten down to a size and thought it was pretty satisfying.  Now, I’m a size smaller.  That’s pretty cool.  In total, I have lost 10 inches off of my waste. I lost 8 when I first began to work out and now I’ve lost 2 on P90X…

…and there’s still a month left!

No comments:

Post a Comment